Joining the Foothills Camera Club
.Whether you are considering membership for the first time, or are a returning or renewing member, we offer a variety of activities, events and competitions for you to enjoy and hone your photography skills. We look forward to meeting you!
Here’s how to join FCC
STEP ONE: REQUEST MEMBERSHIP ACTIVATION OR EXTENSION
Choose the applicable category:
- New Member or Returning Member who left FCC prior to September 2019:
- Please fill out the online Application Form
- Renewing Member or Returning Member whose membership has expired:
- Login to your account with your username and password and proceed to STEP TWO.
- Contact the webmaster if you have trouble logging in.
- Member of another organization using Visual Pursuits software:
- You will use the same username and password for the FCC website that you use to access your other Visual Pursuits website(s). Please follow this procedure to request membership in FCC:
- Click the Login button on the Foothills Camera Club website (upper right corner on the Home page under the banner) and enter your username and password.
- Go to My Account, Organizations and click the Request Membership button.
STEP TWO: REMIT THE APPLICABLE MEMBERSHIP FEE
.Our fee schedule is: $70.00 for Individual member; $100.00 for Family; $40.00 for Student (full time at a post-secondary school) or Out-of-province.
Choose the method of payment most convenient for you:
- eTransfer – click here for instructions how to use this method or
- Online using your PayPal account or by Debit/Credit Card (no PayPal account required) – click the “Buy Now” button after selecting your membership and photography level and follow the on-screen instructions.
In all cases, the membership term is for 12 months from your joining date. You will receive an email confirming membership activation.
NOTE: we must receive your payment before we can activate your membership.
STEP THREE: COMPLETE A WAIVER OF LIABILITY FORM
.Club by-laws require that members provide a new liability waiver each year. Click Waiver of Liability to download the applicable form.
When you have received your username and password, login to the website and send either a scan or clear and legible photograph of the completed and signed form to the Membership Director (go to Organization, Send Email to Members and check “Membership Managers”).
Generously Supported By